Not currently a member of NeRHA’s Nebraska Rural Health Clinics – Constituency Section? You’re missing out!
When rural health clinics join the NeRHA they automatically have access to a Group Purchasing Program and Management Services Program that will connect them to the products and services that help them succeed and reduce costs. Each partner in this program brings a valuable service or product at an exclusive discounted price.
The Nebraska Rural Health Association has partnered with
Private Practice Associates and the alliance with their partners to leverage resources, products and services that are high in reputation and quality. The best news – when you join the NeRHA it’s part of your NeRHA membership, no extra cost to you!
To see the full line up of solution partners, click here.
The Practice Management Services provides you with the necessary tools to make a difference in your practice. Some of our services include operational and financial assessments, chart audits, human resource management, billing services, clinic and health center start-up services and much more. Additionally, all management services programs are discounted an additional 5% because of PPA’s program with the Nebraska Rural Health Association.
Rural Health Clinics/Constituency Section
($150 for the first RHC, $50 each additional)
If you have an organizational membership , RHCs will be $50 each. Rural Health Clinics/ Constituency Section provides many valuable services and benefits to rural health clinics in the state including:
- Serve on advisory committee RHC-CS
- Three votes on NeRHA matters
- Discounts on NeRHA educational conferences and workshops
- Monthly electronic newsletter (up to three people)
- Electronic advocacy alerts and updates
- Monitoring and reporting legislative and regulatory issues relating to rural health clinics
- Sharing information and experience
- Networking with peers and others having expertise relating to rural health clinics
- Coordination with other organizations dealing with rural health issues.
- Mutual problem solving
- Education conferences and workshops
- How-to-manual for advocacy and media training