- Be a voice in advocating for state and federal
health policies and funding programs that affect the quality of life and the economic vitality of rural Nebraska.
- Attend educational seminars and hear from recognized experts in rural health to learn current information and trends.
- Receive the electronic newsletter, which includes information about the Association’s activities, useful Web sites, and much more.
- Meet and network with others interested in rural health and the health care industry.
- Receive discounts on conferences and other educational workshops.
- Access to research on policies at both the state and national levels.