The Nebraska Rural Health Association’s mission is to bring together diverse interests and provide a unified voice to promote and enhance the quality of rural health through leadership, advocacy, coalition building, education and communication.
The Nebraska Rural Health Association’s vision is to be the leading advocate for improved health status of Rural Nebraskans
The Association works towards this vision by:
- Identifying the health and health care issues of rural Nebraska.
- Promoting public awareness and understanding of Nebraska’s rural health and health care problems.
- Providing a forum for the exchange and distribution of ideas, information and research for the improvement of rural health care.
- Developing and promote solutions that improve rural health care programs at a local, state and national level.
- Encouraging research and analysis of the rural health system in Nebraska
- Providing leadership in support of rural health care.
- Supporting professional health education programs that focus on serving rural Nebraskans.
- Serving as a link between Association members, consumers, providers, professionals, public officials and others interested in improving the health status of rural Nebraskans.